Serving Metro Phoenix

Main Office
PO Box  14483 
Scottsdale, AZ 85267

Need an experienced custody enforcement attorney?
We offer FREE Consultations to assist with:

  • · Child Custody Enforcement
  • · Warrant to Take Physical Custody
  • · Parental Rights and Visitation
Free Consultation

Enter the code below.



Arizona Child Custody Enforcement

Situations may arise where a parent refuses to comply with a court order for custody. This may occur after a default or the initial custody order is entered or after a party has been awarded sole custody. For instance, after a divorce both parents may have been awarded joint custody but circumstances such as incarceration or child abuse has forced one parent to seek and be awarded sole custody. The other parent then refuses to turn the child over. In these cases, you may petition the court to compel the party to comply with the court’s order.

Phoenix Child Custody Enforcement Attorney

As Phoenix and Scottsdale, Arizona child custody enforcement lawyers we have the experience to react quickly to protect and enforce your rights. Often these cases progress rapidly and it is important to have a lawyer on your side that can work effectively with law enforcement and the courts to resolve your case. That’s what we do. Call (480) 607-8308 to schedule a free consultation to discuss how to effectively resolve your child custody enforcement case.

How do I enforce a Child Custody Order in Arizona?

To enforce a child custody order in Arizona you must first obtain certified copies of all the order you will be requesting the court to enforce. You can usually obtain certified copies by contacting the clerk of the court from the county that issued the orders. You can then file a Petition for Enforcement of a Child Custody Determination in an Arizona Superior Court. The petition must state, among other things, the following:

  • The jurisdictional basis identified by the court that issued the initial custody order.
  • Whether the order has been vacated, stayed, or modified and if so identify the court.
  • Whether another proceeding has commenced that is related such as a protective order, domestic violence, parental termination or adoption.

Once you have filed the Petition for Enforcement of a Child Custody Determination the court will issue an order for the other parent to appear for a hearing. The court may order that parent to bring the child to the hearing.

Warrants to Take Physical Custody of Child

If you believe that your child may be in imminent danger, when seeking enforcement of a child custody determination in Arizona you may request that the court issue an order for law enforcement to take the child from the other parent. The court may issue the order if you are able to show that the child is likely to suffer serious physical harm or be removed from the state. A warrant to take physical custody of a child is enforceable throughout the state. It may authorize law enforcement to enter a residence at any hour to take physical custody of the child.

Can I enforce an Out of State Custody Order in Arizona?

Yes, under Arizona law the court must enforce a determination regarding child custody from another state. In doing so, an Arizona court is authorized to use any remedy available under Arizona law to enforce the out of state custody determination even though they did not issue the original order. So, any remedy that is described above could be used if you are seeking to enforce and out of state custody order in Arizona.

Daly Law Firm, PLLC - Scottsdale Child Custody Enforcement Lawyer

At the Daly Law Firm, we understand that enforcement issues can be highly complex, emotional and stressful. If you are seeking an Arizona Family Law Attorney for a child custody enforcement matter in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe, Fountain Hills, Cave Creek, Carefree or the area of Maricopa County, call us at (480) 607-8308 for a free consultation or submit your case online.

So sorry but my son does not like that rolex replica watches, so if we can not get the original rolex replica uk we ordered then can we have our money back. It did say they were in stock when we ordered it. My rolex replica likes the blue dial and rubber strap Royal oak offshore or the Royal oak 30th anniversary chronograph with blue dial and strap. I am afraid that my son only wants the replica watches offshore blue dial, please can I have a refund if you cannot supply this particular rolex replica sale. As rolex replica did say that you had it in stock. Or I would not order it. I was in hospital with cancer. You must have banking details of payments. If you had sent me my hublot replica sale last year I wouldn't be complaining. It isn't my fault is it. I paid in good faith. I'm not asking for a replica watches but other replica rolex. Surely you should do that.