Serving Metro Phoenix

Main Office
PO Box  14483 
Scottsdale, AZ 85267

Arizona's Divorce and
    Family Law Firm

  • · Divorce and Family Law
  • · Child Support and Custody
  • · Enforcement Cases
Free Consultation



Enter the code below.



Enforcement of Arizona Court Order

The Arizona family court has a number of ways to enforce court orders. In family law disputes court orders are essential to make sure the parties honor the agreements. The most common types of enforcement deal with:

A party needs to alert the court immediately when there is a violation of a court order. When parties are represented by counsel, the lawyers can write motions to the court requesting enforcement or modifications of court orders.

Scottsdale Family Court Order Enforcement Attorney

The Daly Firm is prepared to take clients through the entire divorce process. Once the marital property and child custody disputes are settled, the next step is to enforce the court orders. Often times a party simply refuses to follow instructions and additional steps need to be employed to force compliance with the court orders. The Daly Firm can help you enforce child support, child custody, visitation and property division agreements. Call (480) 607-8308 for a free consultation today.

How does the family court enforce court orders?

In Arizona there are a number of tactics the court uses to enforce court orders. Depending on the situation the court can:

  • Hold the ex-spouse in contempt of court
  • Seize bank account assets
  • Garnish wages
  • Revoke driving privileges
  • Change custody and visitation privileges
  • Issue an arrest warrant
  • Fines

What is the remedy if my ex-spouse has left Arizona?

Once a family law matter is started in Arizona, the courts retain jurisdiction of that matter. If your ex-spouse has left the state, it is possible to still enforce the court orders. The states recognize court orders from different states so you can file a copy of the court orders where your ex-spouse currently resides.

If you do not know where your ex-spouse has gone, it is possible to put out a warrant for his or her arrest. It is also possible to garnish tax returns and social security benefits to pay for child support and other court ordered obligations.


Arizona State Government: Clerk of the Court

24601 North 29th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85027
(602) 452-3396

Child Support Enforcement Administration

1510 West Adams Street
Phoenix, AZ 85007-2605
(602) 252-4045 

Daly Law Firm | Phoenix Family Court Order Enforcement Lawyer

Enforcing court orders can be challenging. Contact a local Scottsdale family lawyer if you need help enforcing child custody, child support, or visitation rights. If you are in the Phoenix, Scottsdale, Maricopa County area, don’t hesitate to call the Daly Firm at (480) 607-8308 for a free consultation on how Doug Daly can enforce your court orders and help you regain peace of mind.

So sorry but my son does not like that rolex replica watches, so if we can not get the original rolex replica uk we ordered then can we have our money back. It did say they were in stock when we ordered it. My rolex replica likes the blue dial and rubber strap Royal oak offshore or the Royal oak 30th anniversary chronograph with blue dial and strap. I am afraid that my son only wants the replica watches offshore blue dial, please can I have a refund if you cannot supply this particular rolex replica sale. As rolex replica did say that you had it in stock. Or I would not order it. I was in hospital with cancer. You must have banking details of payments. If you had sent me my hublot replica sale last year I wouldn't be complaining. It isn't my fault is it. I paid in good faith. I'm not asking for a replica watches but other replica rolex. Surely you should do that.